Wednesday, May 14, 2008

CABLAM!!!!!

ummmmmmmm wow.....my mind has been officially melted. We have heard ever since we got here about a guy named Al Mcbryan that was going to be speaking to us and how he would melt our brains....well they werent kidding. He has been speaking this week and I am officially wowed. haha. Today I made the mistake of asking him a question at the beginning of class.....we ended up not ever getting to what we were going to talk about for the day...haha. I basically asked him about predestination and God's Foreknowledge. We talked about it for the whole class time today and he answered some really really important questions in my mind. Just from today I have such a deeper knowledge of that topic than I did before. If you wanna know more about it just give me a hollar and I'll do my best to try and relay the information. But yea, thats basically what is going on and its awesome!!! Now im gonna go collect the pieces of my brain that have been scattered across the room. adios

1 comment:

dan cumberland said...

sounds like a good day