Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i cant really think of a title

Hey everyone, sorry about the long gap in between my posts again...im a busy guy, haha. To start off, for those of you who are friends with me on facebook, you can check out some pictures that i threw on there yesterday. And if you arent my friend...then become my friend and then look at them. And if you dont have a facebook then just bum off of one of your friends and look at them through their facebook...whatever works. So anyway, spiritual warfare last week was AMAZING. I guess our teacher is like famous around the world...so that was pretty sweet. To give a quick example...he spoke at a conferance in a province in China that consisted of 200 Chinese underground church leaders. He was THE speaker for this conferance. He spoke all day long for a couple days. He had to be snuck in and everything...i think thats pretty tight. So thats just a quick example of our teacher. If you would like details on the class, feel free to shoot me an email or phone call and i'll see what I can do. Anyways, the weeks have been flying by. I've already been here a month and it only feels like a couple weeks at the most. I guess that means i'm having a really good time so thats a good thing. I no longer feel like a freshman. I feel like one of the normal YWAMers now which is a pretty sweet feeling. And since we have gotten into the regular schedule it has been harder to find time to get on the interenet. And this past weekend I was sick so I pretty much slept the whole weekend. Well, im out of time, I have dinner prep soon so I gotta run. I'll try and update sooner than next week. C ya everyone!

No comments: